I'm too Awkward for My Own Good. I'm too Awkward for My Own Good.

This is literally one of the few actually worthwhile movies on Newgrounds lately. Simply because it makes sense, is ironic and shares one's actual experience, which is always interesting. Thanks for sharing these stories. You should definitely make more of this kind.
Can't relate to the whole social anxiety thing though, I prefer taking life and people easy.

The Nine Lives of Claw Pilot The Nine Lives of Claw Pilot

So what is this toon's general audience? It's really well done and would be perfect for kids, but for someone who grew up on Disney's 90s shows about talking animals, it seems pretty typical and nothing new. Who are you aiming this show at then? Loved the overall quality though, great work!

Claw9Lives responds:

Hey there AshSamael. Thanks for the great feedback and question. We are in fact targeting the kids. 5-11 is the age group and we skew more boys obviously. I would say that you are spot on with the influence of Disney 90s and for us Batman The Animated Series in terms of tonality of backgrounds, etc. Our goal with the pilot episode was to introduce as much of our "world" as possible in the 5-6 minutes we had to tell our story. The actual episodes will be 11-minutes long so the fur will really fly when those come out of the edit bay! Cheezowie! Gary

Pumpkin Stop Motion Pumpkin Stop Motion

Holy shit!
Was that actually stop-motion? Did you use different sides of a pumpkin or did you use an entirely new one for each frame? Whatever that was it looks stunning and seems like a lot of effort was put into this. Besides, how could you achieve such smooth animation? Do you use frame grabbing software?

Pico's 420 Pico's 420

Shiiiiit, this is a fucking MASTERPIECE! And also it's really fun to watch when you're high.

The English Paper The English Paper

Thank GOD! It actually HAS a happy ending!

Dude, this situation is so familiar to me I even felt a small adrenaline flow in my veins! XD Nice! Keep up!

Silent Hill 2: CE Silent Hill 2: CE

HOLY SHIT, THAT WAS FUCKING HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damnit dudes, I LOVED that stuff! I've been laughing like mad! Your style is just perfect!!! I can't wait for the second part!

P.S.: And the patient isn't the easiest one. The cockroach is.

Pissed Off and Armed Pissed Off and Armed

Stupid, senceless and extremely boring.

How do you think, does your movie contain anything new that the wievers haven't seen before? FUCKING NO. I hope you won't be surprised, but I hardly managed to watch it to the very end. It was boring and I was 100% sure that noone will stay alive. Madness style animation? No normal script? Now tell me, how the fuck can people still like all this shit? The web is filled of such crap like this.

But I've put it a 3 anyways only because you deserve that: it sure took you a lot of time to animate and to draw. Or not? The people and effects seem to be the same, it doesn't even have a change of scenery. Shame on you. Stop wasting your talent.

Best regards, ~Ash~

Tome89 responds:

Thanks, AshSamael, for another post for me to LAUGH at!

Plus my movie contains an original arsenal and more instants of externalized internals than ever

Also, it's spelled "senseless".

Faust - Episode 3 Faust - Episode 3

It's been a long time!

Thanks for releasing it. No comments, it's awesome. I was sure you've forgot about the series. Thanks for making it! ^_^ It's just great!

Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite

GRRREAT!

Awesome! Nice drawing, effects and character design. Very funny. Was the dad humbling Evangelion theme? ^_^

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

SUCH A STYLE, SUCH AN ANIMATION!

Man, this totally rocks and is even better than some serious anime! It's just awesome, I haven't ever seen anything like it. Why is it your first movie with this style? Make more, pleeeeazzze!